Following approval of the design, the product is developed in 3D CAD.
Then the following steps are completed:
- The supplied components are measured and modelled.
- The housing is designed around these components.
- This design is mailed to the customer as a .pdf or STEP file for approval.
- Following approval, the assembly is divided into plastic sheet material components.
- Blanks are generated from these sheet material components.
- The blanks are converted into CNC milling programmes via a CAD-CAM link.